Join Our Team
Hot Opportunity for a Full-Time Audiologist in Columbia, South Carolina
Palmetto ENT Consultants is a well-established, independent Otolaryngology practice with three ENT physicians and two mid-level practitioners. We currently employ two Audiologists and hope you will be a dynamic addition to our team. You will work alongside the providers and give input and personalized care to all of our audiology patients. This is not your typical private ENT practice position.
Columbia, South Carolina is a traditional southern city with a modern twist. Living in the ‘Soda City’ offers beautiful rolling hills, easy access to mountains and beaches, a major university, lakes, rivers, parks and trails, small-city environment, and an affordable housing market.
We have an immediate opening for a Full-Time or Part-Time Licensed Audiologist in our thriving audiology department. You will be an integral part of our team and work alongside other professionals dedicated to providing quality hearing healthcare. This dedication to doing what’s right, is what truly sets Palmetto ENT apart from other practices.
If you are confident, energetic, friendly, hardworking, and interested in a long-term position, this is the job for you. Responsibilities include performing clinical audiological services, as well as VNG testing and interpretation for a primarily adult population. We offer a competitive salary. Benefits include medical, dental insurance, paid vacation, profit sharing and CME allowance.
- Master’s or Doctoral level degree
- Current or eligible for South Carolina licensure
- Must be comfortable with performing audiologic evaluations and the hearing aid sales process
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate sound decision-making and judgment skills
- Superior commitment to excellence in patient care
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- A commitment to integrity, honesty, and respect for both our patients and our staff