- Diagnostic testing performed by a licensed audiologist to determine type and severity of hearing loss, tinnitus, and vertigo.
- Air conduction, bone conduction, and speech discrimination testing
- Personalized Hearing Aid Consultation to determine your candidacy for hearing aids as well as a potential need for referral. If you need medical clearance, the physicians of Palmetto Ear, Nose and Throat Consultants, P.A. are available to ensure you are evaluated completely. Exceptional hearing healthcare is our goal. This appointment consists of a complete analysis to match the patient with the right hearing aid technology.
- Hearing Aids manufactured by Oticon, Phonak, and Widex.
- Speechmapping at each fitting to confirm amplification is fit appropriately.
- A 60-day trial period. You have this time to explore your hearing aids to determine if they are right for you. This is a very flexible period and you may try more than one set of hearing aids if necessary. If hearing aids are returned, a $200 return fee will be assessed.
- A one to three year warranty for repair, loss and damage is included with each new hearing aid that is fit. There is a $225 deductible for one-time loss and damage replacement. Repairs are unlimited and no-charge during this time.
- Services are included through the length of the warranty. If you need assistance, our staff will be there. This includes but is not limited to hearing aid checks, programming, hearing evaluations and loaner hearing aids.
- Repair and maintenance for most major hearing aid manufacturers.
- Counseling and Aural Rehabilitation provided with both compassion and expertise.
- Evaluation of Assistive Listening Device (ALD) options to cover the patient's needs. This includes bluetooth devices, FM systems, TV devices, etc.
- Custom earmolds for hearing protections, swimplugs, musician's plugs, etc.